PM Modi’s ‘what he did to deserve insults’ question receives apt reply
Recently, PM Modi, at a rally asked ‘what he had done to deserve those insults’ hurled at him by the Congress.
Well, a post on Facebook has gone viral for giving fantastic reply to his question.
A Facebook user, Devdan Chaudhuri gave an answer to the PM’s question in a total of 22 points.
It goes as:
Here is a brief list to answer your question Mister Prime Minister:
- For destroying India’s economy via Demonetisation and not taking responsibility for the damage it has done.
- For destroying the traditional plural culture of our ancient land via organised polarisation – not just religious, but also regional, linguistic and cultural.
- For destroying the profound teachings of Hinduism/ Sanatan Dharma by placing Savarkar’s fascist Hindutva as Hinduism.
- For continuing the charade of fake nationalism when your deeds and policies are only harming India.
- For being a government – not of India – but of Hindutva forces, crony corporations and foreign vested interests – especially the Zionist global banking cartel.
- For false promises and falsehoods which are being spread through multiple channels everyday.
- For violating the principles of the Indian Constitution by introducing theocratic militant nationalism and anti-privacy/ anti-freedom Aadhaar.
- For destroying the pillars of Democracy by de-fanging media and institutions – which are critical to offer any semblance of truth and justice.
- For not listening to people and the diversity of voices – but to impose dictates via coercion and intimidation.
- For being anti-intellectual and actively promoting the hatred of the learned and the educated.
- For doing all the tricks in the book to curb dissent and freedom of expression.
- For sinking all the human development indexes since 2014.
- For waging a fake ‘morality play ‘of anti-corruption crusade when the real policies of the government point to the opposite direction.
- For hiding from unscripted questions which the people want to ask you – no single press conference since you came to power.
- For focussing on PR, publicity, events and propaganda, but not the real issues of the nation.
- For ruining India’s traditional ‘non-aligned’ foreign policy.
- For instigating the ego – hate and greed – through your theatrical ‘carrot and stick’ speeches.
- For surrounding yourself with sycophants who have no talent for governance.
- For being obsessive about grandiose ideas/ misplaced priorities and failing to deliver.
- For misunderstanding the meaning of ‘development’ by neglecting social justice.
- For being pro-super-rich and putting the poor and the Middle class under the technocratic Neoliberal Economic policies which have hollowed out the West.
- For raging a war against India via the toxic brew of Hindutva and Neoliberalism, and destroying the people’s faith and trust upon the government.
And you ask, what I have done to deserve this?
Here is his Facebook post: